genesis g90 forums  

Will be trading in my 2015 Ultimate on a 2017 G90

Discussion in 'The G90 Lounge' started by Seattle Genesis, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Seattle Genesis

Seattle Genesis New Member

I have a 2015 Ultimate black on black with only 16k miles. Extra clean and never been thru a auto car wash. Only hand washed and garage kept. Cant wait to see the G90's in person.

2. Genesis G90

Genesis G90 Staff Member

Welcome! Would you have a few moments to post a few pictures of your 2015? Are you planning on trading it in for a new G90 or going the private sale route?

3. Seattle Genesis

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Not sure if it will be a private sale or not. I would need to get a very descent price for it. It will only be after I see and drive the G90.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016
  4. Seattle Genesis

sorry for the duplication of images.

5. Genesis G90

Genesis G90 Staff Member

No problem, I took care of it. Your Genesis looks awesome! So you're looking for something bigger or is there another reason you're getting the G90 over the G80?

6. Semper Fi

Semper Fi New Member

Your Genesis looks really nice. The 2015 is what got me thinking about switching from Lexus. I don't typically fix something that isn't broken but the Genesis is a very nice car and from what I'm seeing so far the G90 looks like a real winner. I'll be trading my LS when the time comes.

7. Seattle Genesis

Love my Genesis (G80). Just want something a bit more luxury ride and feel. Looking forward to driving the G90 soon.

8. Genesis G90

Genesis G90 Staff Member

The Genesis (and G80) is certainly more of a "driver's car" than the Equus (and G90) and that's the way Hyundai and Genesis intend it. Since the G90 is going to be the ultimate Equus I think you'll be very happy with it...

9. KN5OWA

KN5OWA New Member

It's nice you love your G80 - But is it even for sale yet?

10. Genesis G90

Genesis G90 Staff Member

You know what he means. It's basically the same car with a different badge...

11. Warren

Warren New Member

Have they announced the official US pricing for the G90 yet?

Warren

12. Genesis G90

Genesis G90 Staff Member

Hi Warren. Not to my knowledge but pricing is believed to start at around $65,000...

Tags: