genesis g90 forums  

A couple of entertainment questions

Discussion in 'Genesis G90 Electrotechnology' started by garybled, Feb 21, 2016.

1. garybled

garybled New Member

Will a set of headphones be available for the rear seat passengers? And, will the front and rear have separate entertainment options?

2. Genesis G90

Genesis G90 Staff Member

Hi Gary. It's great to see you here! I have to imagine (sorry, nothing solid yet) that headphones will be available for rear seat passengers. It would only make sense in a high-end luxury sedan like the G90. Now separate entertainment options for the back and front - I don't know. What do you mean, exactly? Separate music for back seat listeners? Separate video/DVD watching potential?

3. Amanda Baker

Amanda Baker New Member

I don't doubt there will be headphones available for rear seat passengers but I would imagine you need to pay extra for them.

4. garybled

garybled New Member

If one is listening to radio up front, a back seat passenger could watch DVD in back with headphones.

5. Genesis G90

Genesis G90 Staff Member

That's a great question. Do any vehicles have this capability now? I'm assuming cars like the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, BMW 7-Series and Audi A8 do have this capability. And if they do - I'd be very surprised if the G90 did not. It doesn't sound like something too difficult and if Genesis Motors wants to impress people and the media - it'll need a feature like this...

6. Semper Fi

Semper Fi New Member

I currently drive a 2012 Lexus LS460L and it does not have this feature.

7. Amanda Baker

Amanda Baker New Member

This would be great when you're on a road trip with the kids. Allowing them to watch what they want in the back seat while the adults converse or listen to what they want up front. This would be perfect.

8. Seattle Genesis

Seattle Genesis New Member

Semper Fi. are you thinking about trading in your LS460 on a G90?

9. Semper Fi

Semper Fi New Member

Yes. I will more then likely trade my LS on the G90. No reason to have 2 of the same type of car. I like the new F-Sport version of the LS but the G90 looks nicer inside and out to me. I'm going to give this new Genesis brand a try and see how I like it. I have a feeling the service department will leave a little to be desired until they get stand alone dealers but I'm assuming I won't need to be at the dealer very often.

10. Semper Fi

Semper Fi New Member

Yes. This makes perfect sense. My wife and I can talk up front and let the kids entertain themselves in back.